My Child Speaks

My Child Speaks
and the dark angel gave the white angel a feather from his wing, the only thing to destroy him, could she use it............

Monday 30 May 2011

Sides

To me it is true to say, you can never know all of someone. There are many sides to all of us, to help you understand. All of us have the ability to mask how we are feeling, hide our lives from view. I can walk down the road and meet you, I smile we do the usual pleasantries but unbeknown to you I have just walked out of an argument. You see what I portray to you or what I want to portray to you. A person has many mirrors to themselves each reflecting parts of their personalities. We all adapt to situations we are in and the people we are with. The chap at the bar, always pleasant and quiet leaves the pub, goes home and beats his wife. The woman who cheats on her husband when supposedly visiting her sister. The nursery nurse who abuses the children in her care. We all need to start remembering that these events happen every day and it is awareness that will help us to protect. Our lives are so full of distractions that sometimes we miss what is really going on around us.

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. The key is communication and teaching our children to talk.
    However getting the balance right can be difficult, between wanting to know and allowing privacy.
    We live in a world of instant everything, including talk, but do we ever eally say anything?
    Lets keep communication open and really speak out!
    @sheepfoldcarer

    ReplyDelete

Truly Touched