My Child Speaks

My Child Speaks
and the dark angel gave the white angel a feather from his wing, the only thing to destroy him, could she use it............

Sunday 15 May 2011

Where Was I

In my mind I see you there, crying by your bed
I see him screaming down at you
How could he curse you for being born
I'm trying hard to reach out to you but I am not there
We are in two different places and we cannot meet
My nightmares are of never being able to reach you
I feel as though I have left you there back in time
Has he taken you from me forever
Tell me where was I when you needed me?

I should step into that time to save you
I shall wrap myself around you
He will not hurt you again, I will not let him
I will bring you out untouched like it should be
You will have a safe and happy childhood
And I am hear when you need me.







If only I could make this happen for you
I want to take away your pain
Erase the damage he has done
Those memories should not be inside your head
And I would be there when you needed me



Please don't hurt this child anymore
Are we strong enough to fight this
I cannot bear the pain inside you
Can we find the strength together
And we can be together when you need me.















1 comment:

  1. Truly touching and beautiful... thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Truly Touched