My Child Speaks

My Child Speaks
and the dark angel gave the white angel a feather from his wing, the only thing to destroy him, could she use it............

Sunday 8 May 2011

I Wish You Could Love Yourself

I wish you could love yourself the way I do, instead you abuse yourself , a stab, scolding water, I am so horrified, you don't want or have the energy to wash or even comb your hair. Can I trust you not to drink again? when you drink you cannot cope with what goes on in your head. Drinking leads to substance abuse which fills you up in anger, how could you put that stuff inside you? I don't care what people think anymore when you are by my side but I care what they think of you, when did you last brush your teeth? Your breath could kill a dog. Why can't you look after yourself? look at the length of your nails, please come cut them. Wash your hands, come on I hate to nag, get to bed its 6am, get out of bed its 6pm. Change your clothes, come out of that room my god it smells, stop saying you don't care and look at the length of your nails! Please are you gonna wash today? What will you do today, what nothing, nothing at all, well just another day, back to your room then. aren't you bored. I wish you could love yourself the way I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Truly Touched