My Child Speaks

My Child Speaks
and the dark angel gave the white angel a feather from his wing, the only thing to destroy him, could she use it............

Monday 2 May 2011

You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore.............

Just so much thought used to go into the gifts you gave me, if there's one thing I know about IT is that everything he did was meant to impress, everything is done to get your attention, to impress you. But like most illusions your gifts meant nothing to me, I used to wonder why.................now I know, it's because I never felt the love with your gifts..............even more sick is how you used to get the children to present your gifts to me, was that after you had just raped them................twisted

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me crazy! Not because it's poorly executed, it's because I hear you so well and your message is so disturbing! Twisted, twisted, twisted!

    I am so in love with your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Ouch. Wow. I am so sad you and your children are going through this!

    ReplyDelete

Truly Touched