My Child Speaks

My Child Speaks
and the dark angel gave the white angel a feather from his wing, the only thing to destroy him, could she use it............

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Trust

I have been very thoughtful today, I realized how afraid I am when it comes to trust. I have always been over sensitive, when I hurt I really hurt. After being too trusting, too gullible I am just so very afraid. We give our trust blindly and don't realise it until it's too late. How on earth do you get it back. Will I be able to trust again, life is lonely keeping everyone at arms length. Perhaps I will die a lonely old lady. I imagine myself sitting in an armchair in a dark and dusty room. A cat and some old books for company. Guilt will be my friend and not because I want it as a friend but because we are stuck with each other. An unwelcomed guest that I invited in because I once trusted. Sad.

1 comment:

  1. Trust-you may not get it back, you may not give it away. But stand side by side with those who can hear you and we will move into the future together. Leave guilt at the feet of the one who trampled on your trust.X
    @sheepfoldcarer

    ReplyDelete

Truly Touched