My Child Speaks

My Child Speaks
and the dark angel gave the white angel a feather from his wing, the only thing to destroy him, could she use it............

Sunday 22 May 2011

Chasing Sleep

I lie in my bed most nights listening to my child. Sleep does not come easy, memories are a plague for my children, what must it be like to be petrified to close your eyes for fear of what you might see. My child says it transports you back to the time of abuse. The abuse is happening right in front of my child standing at the memory. To close your eyes and relive it night after night and what can I do to help, sometimes child will come into my room when it is really bad. We make child a bed on the floor at the bottom of mine as child is too big to sleep with me now. Just lately it is getting worse, I am not really sure what to do any more. Does abuse never leave them alone. So tired today.





http://karenswhimsy.com/public-domain-images

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for the pain you and your child is going through. Reading the support and love you have for your child is going to go a long way in healing from the abuse and I believe in time, it can be done.
    All my best,
    Jessi Michaels

    ReplyDelete

Truly Touched